Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally got around to it

I finally sent about a dozen rolls of film to E-Six to be developed. I used expired Fujichrome 400 for the color (thus the red tones) and fresh Tri-X 400 for the black and white.

From just before the Cherry Blossom Festival


Delilah has been liking Alice in Wonderland, so when I saw this shot come out I immediately thought of the quote: "Well, when I was lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are until someone finds you. But who'd ever think to look for me here."


Delilah decided that she was a big enough girl to pick her own apples

From the Immigration Reform Rally about a month ago

That's enough for a first post for now. I have some Kodachrome out being developed now, so if anything good comes out of it I'll post it.

2 comments: